Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why did I get a cell phone?

Do I really want to stress myself out this much? As a person who campaigns to educate the modern world of rude cell phone users (which is another whole rant entirely) ... I now have one. Yep, I have entered the 21st century. Go figure. I really have no major use for one considering I hate talking on phones period and rarely even talk on my landline. I'm a texting online kinda girl :)
Now, i'm not technologically challenged on a normal basis. I can operate any office equiptment you put in front of me and computers ... well there's not a thing I can't do on one and I can recite html and css in my sleep.
But "The cell phone" is another story. Was it this difficult for every new user?
My biggest problem at this point in my communication learning adventure, is trying to change the ringtone from "Club Mix", which sounds like an array of classic gay club tunes ... No offence to gay people intended bytheway, 1/3 my friends are gay for goodness sake, but I don't want to hear wave versions of Cher tunes when someone calls me lol. All I want is a classic bell ring, is that too much to ask for? But where to change that setting is totally eluding me. I have studied the manual like nobody's business, all 83 pages of it but when I click this and click that as it explains ... it's not the same! So for now it remains on vibrate in my pocket lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment