Sunday, August 16, 2009

The songs in my head

Did you ever hear a song and then have it stick in your head the entire day? You know where it came from and after singing it 50 times in your head, you start cussing the person who played it to begin with.
Well, what I wanna know is, where do the songs come from that up wake up with?
Every morning I wake with a new one and I have no clue who/what planted it in my subconsience!
This mornings song is STILL with me. It's the "Fruit of the loom unwear song; You Can't Overlove Your Underwear" lol. Don't ask me where it came from because as far as I know, that commercial is ancient and hasn't aired in over a year!
I have a sneeeeeaky suspicion, that the sandman, well, at least MY sandman, is a dead DJ who likes to play jokes lol.

Here ya go, just so i'm not the ONLY one stuck with it lol ... go ahead, I DARE YA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rozPVy0Rx-s

daddy wears his t-shirt in the cold kentucky rain...while a boy in pure white briefs looks out the foggy window pane...even though his hamster dies he finds comfort this i swear....cuz YOU CANT OVER LOVE YOUR UNDERWEAR! CUZ COMFORT AGE IS FOUND IN TEDDY BEARS...theres no labels hanging anywhere...no you cant ever over love..over love ur underwear

No comments:

Post a Comment