Sunday, January 1, 2012

A photo a day


So, I've decided to start this adventure called "A photo a day" where I snap a pic of whatever trips my trigger ... every day ... even when I don't really feel like it, so nudge me if you notice that I miss a day.
I've also decided to start blogging my twisted thoughts again hence,
why you now see me here all of a sudden. Yay? Lol.

ANYHOW ... today's photo is of "Kitty". She (how I choose to see this cat since it would probably scratch my eyeballs out if I tried to confirm it's gender) is the last survivor of about 7 strays that were born to the great outdoors (the empty lot across from my apt.) over a year ago.

Because she has managed to fend off tedious raccoon attacks and the romantic advances from our neighborhood opossum, (and now sits under the car every morning waiting for me) I have decided to become her personal trainer ... kinda like "Mick" from the Rocky movies, and feed her everyday, to keep her strength up.
She still won't get much closer than 5 feet from me, but I will win her over eventually, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment