Monday, January 16, 2012

Dog Day Afternoon


Only in Missouri ...

So I'm walking out of Walmart today and as I'm looking
for my car, I come across this:




















We've all seen dogs that were left to sit in the car before.
Typically, they're bouncing all over the place like Ricochet
Rabbit; having an anxiety attack and barking for absolutely
no good reason. They're the one's you just have to go up to
and taunt because you know they can't get out and do
anything to you, lol.
But this guy looked like he was quite use to waiting on his
owner ...





















I noticed after taking the first photo, that he wasn't a bit
shaken by a stranger, so that's when I went around the side
of the car to get him to respond. But nothing. That dog was
dead serious about either protecting that car or practicing
to be a palace guard, lol. All he would do was look straight
ahead and drool from the corner of his mouth.

Then came the clincher. Just as I snapped these photos
the owner walked up and said "No, you are NOT driving
this time!". 'Nuff said.

2 comments: