Sunday, August 23, 2009

This is too unreal

This is the craziest stuff I have ever heard. Have you ever seen the commercials on tv that talk about the advantages of certain misc. drugs like allery medications and cold meds? Well, while I was attempting to nap a moment ago, I had the tv on, trying to fall asleep to it, and heard this faintly in the background:

Blah blah blah ... if you have SEVERE PROBLEM ACNE ... blah blah blah ... ASK YOUR DR. IF ... blah blah blah ... some side effects may be:

... Difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, face, or tongue; hives, hallucinations, abnormal behavior, or severe confusion, headache, drowsiness, dizziness, or clumsiness; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation, depression, muscle aches or pains; vivid or abnormal dreams; memory loss ...
*PERK*
OMG! just to get rid of a zit!!!!!?????
But wait! Hold the phone cuz this is the best part:
... Soon after, a rash may appear - most often on your upper body or head. It may look like acne or dry skin. This is a common reaction. Your doctor may prescribe drugs to help heal the rash. If you do get a rash, do not stop taking the medication unless instructed to do so by your doctor.
Sweet Jeezus! Isn't this what the you were trying to avoid in the first place?????
So lemme get this straight ... I have acne right? ... and I wanna get rid of it so I take a medication that not ONLY can cause me to go into cardiac arrest, fall down or bump into stuff after having nightmares, explode from an abnormal bowel movement and not even know who or where I am while i'm doing it and then probably shrivel up and die, BUT can also make me look 10 times worse than I started out?????
What the HEC are they thinking?! And then they say whatever you do, do NOT stop taking the drug cuz their gonna prescribe even MORE drugs when the bad stuff starts gawd bless their little hearts!
To get rid of a zit! Do you hear me? A zit!

No comments:

Post a Comment