Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Plant, My Friend.

Ok so soon, I'll be starting this years doorstep vegetable garden. As soon as the chance of frost passes, I'll have my tomatoes and peppers out there and ready to go. Ooooh, and I can't wait! It's so rewarding to be able to snatch a tomato or a banana pepper when you need one, fresh, from right outside your front door!

But I also want to do something in-doors so I decided to take on ... 
house pet plants!

Now in the past, I had never been any good with houseplants ... they came to my place to die a slow, agonizing death. But since I did so well with the vegetables last year, I decided to give it a whirl.
 
So far, I am roomies with 2 Pothos that actually, I got over a month ago when they were both knee high to a tennis shoe. But they survived and have grown quite a bit since they came here so I felt it safe to name them, now that the threat of their possible death is over with, lol. 

So, making their debut on Blogger, meet ... 

Sir Frasier Leafalot ...


And Niles McPlanterbritches!


And this is my newest friend, a Croton named ... 

Audrey B. Palmbottom (the B stands for bodacious :)


So tune in for the fun summer adventures of my new plant friends and see what's growing in my doorstep garden! Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment